Before taking the Mock Test Paper, I must recommend to please go through the below articles to get detail knowledge on Certified Implementation Specialist – Human Resources (CIS-HR) exam.
The ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – Human Resources (CIS-HR) exam certifies that a successful candidate has the skills and essential knowledge to contribute to the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the ServiceNow Human Resources suite of applications.
ServiceNow requires the completion of the following prerequisite training course(s) in preparation for the Certified Implementation Specialist – Human Resources (CIS-HR) exam.
ServiceNow Get Started with Now Create
ServiceNow Platform Implementation
Human Resources (HR) Fundamentals
Human Resources (HR) Implementation
|Number||Topics||% of Questions|
|1||Describe and use the ServiceNow HR System Architecture
• HR Table Structure
• Application Scoping
|2||Configure and Implement ServiceNow Core HR Applications and Employee Center
• Users, Groups, Skills, and Roles
• Assignment Rules
• HR Service, HR Catalog Items, and Record Producers
• Employee Center Branding
|3||Configure and Implement HR Lifecycle Events
• Describe the basic structure of a Lifecycle Event
• Explain how to configure a Lifecycle Event; including Activity sets, trigger conditions, activities, audience, and activity field mappings
|4||Describe and Use Platform, Role, and Contextual Security
• Describe how Platform, role, and contextual security are used in ServiceNow
• Understand how the Delegated Developer role works
• Understand how to configure security options to protect HR data
|5||Explain how to configure HR Integrations
• Integration basics
• Describe how to configure an integration for the HR application
The exam consists of 45 questions.
Multiple Choice (single answer)
For each multiple-choice question on the exam, there are at least four possible responses. The candidate taking the exam reviews the response options and selects the one response most accurately answers the question.
Multiple Select (select all that apply)
For each multiple-select question on the exam, there are at least four possible responses. The question will state how many responses should be selected. The candidate taking the exam reviews the response options and selects ALL responses that accurately answer the question. Partial credit is not provided.
Certified Implementation Specialist - Human Resource (CIS-HR) Mock Papers
Certified Implementation Specialist – HR (CIS-HR) Mock Paper 1
Certified Implementation Specialist – HR (CIS-HR) Mock Paper 2